So while I make you wait for a real post, I have instead created this for you - my late night, rocking out, hyper-squirrel brain, dancing around my apartment in my PJs while my roommates sleep, headphones on, chore-completing playlist. There are some pretty great songs on here. Just so you know.
|as a bonus, here is a picture of me, in my pjs. dancing. you're welcome.|
- because it's hilarious. and inappropriate (don't listen, Dad). and I have some great dance moves for it.
2. Raise Your Glass by P!nk
- such a feel-good song. weird people of the world, unite!
3. Fuckin' Perfect by P!nk
- this one makes me go "awww... sniffle. yeah!"
4. Dust Bowl Dance by Mumford & Sons
- Mumford & Sons rock my socks. they're awesome.
5. I'm Shipping Up to Boston by Dropkick Murphys
- this is a bad-ass song. also it was in The Departed, which is a bad-ass movie.
6. Carry On Wayward Son by Kansas
- do I really have to explain this one? I thought not.
7. Rolling In the Deep by Adele
- she has an amazing voice, and it's one of those songs that makes me wish I could actually sing. so instead I pretend.
8. Sexy Silk by Jessica Cornish
- this one makes me pull out my sexy walk. which is actually the opposite of sexy, but hey. I try.
9. Touchin' On My by 3OH!3
- another good sing-into-your-hairbrush-while-performing-some-awesome-dance-moves song.
10. Billionaire (ft. Bruno Mars) by Travie McCoy
- I wanna be a billionaire. so I relate.
11. Rockin' the Beer Gut by Trailer Choir
- this one hearkens to my roots. yeeeeeah boyyyyyy...
12. Shut Up and Drive by Rihanna
- ah, Rihanna. she actually got most of her moves from me. (that is a lie)
13. Can't Stand Losing You by the Police
- such a creeper song. and I am a creeper, so this works.
14. Church (ft. Geo) by Macklemore
- Macklemore is a Washingtonion hip-hop artist. and he's pretty awesome also.
15. Teeth by Lady Gaga
- well of course the Ga has to be on here. duh.
16. TiK ToK by Ke$ha
- ah, I am ashamed. but yes, on occasion I do wake up in the morning feeling like P. Diddy, so...
17. Peacock by Katy Perry
- mostly because of this ChatRoulette parody video some dude in a purple wig made.
18. Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin' by Journey
- because they're Journey. and they're epic.
19. Crazy by Gnarls Barkley
- this song was in Kick Ass. and so sometimes I pretend I am a superhero while I listen to it.
20. Dog Days Are Over by Florence + The Machine
- why would the dog days being over ever be a bad thing?
So there you have it. My late-night jam sesh has been revealed. And there will be a real post/story soon, I promise.
p.s. If you read my blog, and you enjoy it, you should subscribe, so I can be internet famous. But only if you feel like it.
|as incentive, here is another picture of me dancing in my pajamas. this time I'm doing that snap-fight thing they did in West Side Story, but it's a little blurry. you're doubly welcome.|